Information provided in compliance with articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
We know you probably received many mails containing updates concerning norms on personal data protection, but we need to send you one too!
In compliance with article 13 of GDPR 2016/679, therefore, we provide you hereunder with information concerning the processing of your personal data which will be carried out by ZSE s.r.l-, based in Assago (Milan) in Via Mario Idiomi 10/o, as data controller, in order to provide you with services.
To begin with, we would like to inform you that the new EU Regulation 679/2016 (“European Regulation concerning Personal Data Protection” also known as “GDPR”), as established by its article 1, “defines norms relative to the protection of individuals regarding the processing of their personal data, as well as norms relative to the free circulation of such data”.
According to the above-mentioned norm, processing of data of individuals who consult our site and have access to its services will comply with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and safeguarding of your privacy and rights.
According to article 13 of GDPR 2016/679, therefore, we provide you with the following information.
Object of processing
The controller processes personal data (for instance, name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail) – hereafter, “personal data” or even “data” – which you communicated when registering on the website to receive any further communications relative to services provided by ZSE s.r.l. itself.
Purpose of processing
Your personal data are processed with your explicit consent (article 24 letters a), b), c) Privacy Code and article 6 letter b), e) of the GDPR), for the following purposes: fulfilling contractual obligations or those deriving from an assignment conferred by the person concerned, the preparation of a cost assumption and its delivery.
Processing of your persona data is carried out using the operations listed by article 4 of the Prvacy Code and artile 4 n. 2) of the GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, recording, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blockage, communication, cancellation and destruction of the data. Processing will also be carried out with the following methods: automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data themselves, with logics strictly connected to the purposes themselves, based on the data we detain and with the commitment on your part of timely communication of any corrections, integrations and/or updates. Your personal data are subject to processing on paper as well as electronic or automated processing.
Access to data
Your data may be made available for the purposes described in article 2 to employees and cooperators of the controller, as persons in charge or and/or responsible for the processing and/or as system administrators; personal data gathered by means of registration on the website may also be used by the website managers for maintenance and/or technical requirements.
Conferring data is:
- necessary for data identified with an asterisk; refusal to provide such data will imply that the registration or request will not be accepted, since the data concerned have an identification value which is necessary to accept the services offered.
- optional for data identified without an asterisk: omitting to provide such data will not jeopardize the supply of the service.
Without requiring explicit consent (as per article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and article 6 letters b) and c) GDPR), the controller will be able to communicate your data for the purposes mentioned in article 2, part 2, GDPR. Excepting reasons strictly connected to the activity carried out by ZSE s.r.l. to provide the services offered in the best way, your data will not be circulated.
Your personal data are stored on severs found within the European Union.
Nature of data conferral and consequences of refusal to answer
Data conferral for purposes mentioned in article 2 is mandatory. Failing that, we shall not be able to guarantee the services envisaged.
Rights of the person concerned
As the person concerned, you have the rights mentioned in article 7 of the Privacy Code and article 15, GDPR, and specifically the right to:
- obtain confirmation as to the existence or absence of personal data which concern you even though they may not have been recorded yet, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the source of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments; d) of identification data of the controller, the persons responsible and the designated representatives as per article 5, part 2 of the Privacy Code and article 3, part 1, of the GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who might obtain knowledge thereof as designated representatives in the national territory, of persons responsible or in charge;
- obtain: a) updating, correction or, when interested, the integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blockage of data processed in violation of the terms of law, including those whose conservation is not necessary in terms of the purposes fro which they have been collected or successively processed; a statement affirming that operations listed in points a) and b) above have been brought to the knowledge of those to whom data have been circulated or communicated, even as regards their content, except in case this turns out to be impossible or requires means clearly out of proportion with respect to the safeguarded right;
- resist, totally or partially: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data which concern you, even though they may be pertinent to the purpose of their collection; b) processing of personal data which concern you finalized to send you advertising or direct sales material or for market research or commercial communication purposes, via e-mail and/or traditional marketing media such as telephone and/or mail. It must also be noted that the right of the person concerned to oppose processing, outlined in point b) above, regarding direct marketing purposes with automatic media is also applicable to traditional media and that the possibility for the person concerned of exerting the opposition right even partially is in any case valid. Therefore, the person concerned may decide to receive communications only through traditional means or only automatically or through neither means of communication.
- Where applicable, the person concerned also has the rights mentioned in articles 16-21 of the GDPR (right to amendment, right to oblivion, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right to opposition) as well as the right to lodge complaints with the Guarantee Authority.
Procedure for exercising rights
You may at any time exercise your rights by sending:
- a registered letter with delivery receipt addressed to: ZSE s.r.l., via Mario Idiomi 10/o, Assago (MI), Italy.
- an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Controller, manager and operators
The controller of the data processing is ZSE s.r.l., and the updated list of processing managers and operators is kept at the registered office of the processing controller.
Since the legislative decree meant to align and harmonize the current legislation to the GDPR has not yet been conclusively approved, the present policy will therefore be subject to changes and extensions.